Friday, March 1, 2013
SOLSC2013: 1 of 31
Today is your first day of blogging for a month. I'm glad to see so much enthusiasm -- you really know how to make me a happy teacher!!
Here's how we'll proceed: I'll publish the daily Slice of Life Challenge class post each day. Those of you who choose to blog will need to paste your day's post URL in the COMMENTS section below. I'll need to post this URL to the TwoWritingTeachers site and you'll need to follow that link to read other classroom blogs.
Things to remember:
1. The unique URL is the address of the POST, not the BLOG.
2. Give a teaser about your post before you paste the URL.
3. Check our class webpage for ideas to write about
4. Complete your calendar so you'll know what you wrote about.
5. Comment on at least 3 other blog posts --KEEP THE COMMENTS POSITIVE!!
6. Have fun!! ;)
I can't wait to read your stories and watch how much you grow as a writer this month!!
"Write about what makes you different."
"Good writing happens when human beings follow particular steps to take control of their sentences-to make their words do what they want them to do."