But, today isn't a day for me to whine about what we AREN'T doing. I want you to think about all the things you've learned from cartoons. Yes, cartoons. Don't tell me that you haven't watched cartoons, or that you haven't learned anything--because I know you have. You just have to think a little.
Here's my list:
13 Things I've Learned from Bugs Bunny
1. A little make-up brings a whole new perspective.
2. Missing that left turn at Albuquerque might make life interesting.
3. Music/singing can explain anything.
4. Hot tempers never win (think Yosemite Sam here).
5. Even a rabbit (shy person) can be a leader.
6. Brains before bullets (guns).
7. Seeking revenge on someone usually backfires.
8. You need friends to get through life.
9. Watch out for strange carrots (people!).
10. Aliens are really coming to get us -- and they want an "Earth-shattering, kaboom!"
11. Humor diffuses a host of problems.
12. Just because you're in charge doesn't mean you know everything.
13. Be a hopeless romantic, and others can't help but love you!
What's on your list???
**Remember to link your post URL in the COMMENTS below!
**Remember to comment on your writing group's posts!
National site to post comments: TwoWritingTeachers -- Comment on 3 other posts